Happy Halloween my friends!
Of course today’s post wouldn’t be about anything else other than a special Halloween makeup!! As a child I always felt like celebrating this “scary” date (which unfortunately is not really part of the Brazilian calendar), maybe by the influence of American movies growing up.
It’s funny to think that no one talks about the origin of Halloween, or what this day represents 🤔 The only certainty we have is that this is the chance to be creative with costumes and makeup. I mean, LOTS of makeup!
I must say I’m a first-timer in this Halloween makeup world, but the video was made with a lot of love. I made a point of leaving my mistakes in the video so that you have more chances to achieve the desired result in less time!
Without further ado, watch the full video here HERE
If you are a makeup pro and don’t feel like listening to the whole talk, watch this 1 minute version 👍🏼
Check out THIS LINK the list I created on Amazon with pretty much ALL the products I used for this makeup! 🤩🤩 I still can’t believe in the convenience of putting all the products together in one place!
As you saw in the video, I used the gel eyeliner the Ana Carttori New York’s newest release. It is vegan, has not been tested on animals and contains organic ingredients.
And finally, the complete list of all the products in the order they were used for this beautiful Halloween makeup! If you want to find these same products, just click on the name of each one, the site is already linked there 👍🏼
- Primer / Mary Kay
- Wax / Mehron
- Setting Powder/ Mehron
- Neon Paint – Colors:: Orange and Yellow / UV Glow Paint
- Gel Pot Eyeliner – Color: Very Black / Ana Carttori New York
- Sombra – Cor: Night Sky / Ana Carttori New York
- Base – Cor: Beige 5/ Mary Kay
- Concealer (base for eyeshadow) – Color: D1W / Kryolan
- Eyeshadow – Color: Coffee / Ana Carttori New York
- Eyeshadow – Color: Red Brick / Mac
- Lápis de Sobrancelha – Cor: Smoke / Ana Carttori New York (coming soon)
- Concealer – Color: Neutralizer / Maybelline
- Contour – Cor: Touch of Sun / Ana Carttori New York (coming soon)
- Eyeshadow – Color: Ice / Ana Carttori New York
- Eyeliner Pencil – Color: Black / Chanel
- Mascara – Better than Sex / Too Faced
- Eyelashes – /Amazon
- Eyelashes Glue / DUO
- Blush – Color: / Bioart
- Highlighter – Color: Soft and Gentle / Mac
- Lápis de Boca – Cor: / Ana Carttori New York (coming soon)
- Batom – Cor: / Ana Carttori New York (coming soon)
- Gloss – Cor: / Ana Carttori New York (coming soon)
- Sponge / Real Techniques
- Brushes / Sigma
- Puffy Sponge / Amazon
Subscribe to the channel for more makeup ideas: YOUTUBE
My instagram: @ana_carttori
Did you like the products? Check out my store on Etsy for the shadows used and more vegan makeup, without cruelty: ANA CARTTORI NEW YORK
– Ana Carttori New York is a cruelty free, natural and vegan makeup line –